Soft4boost burning studio crack is an application that lets the user perform all kind of disc burning tasks. The tool offers endless possibilities for creating boot disks, Cloning discs, and many more tasks. The soft4boost burning studio is designed to be the all in one utility tool for CD, DVD, and Blue- Ray disc burning.
The soft4boost burning studio is also the ideal tool for writing data on blue ray discs. The tool supports the writing of data on BD-R and BD- RE discs.
Among the tool’s great benefits is that it is designed with a remarkably easy to use and clean user interface. Unlike similar utility tools, it is remarkably easy to master because of the well laid out layout. Further, all the burning operations are well organized in the toolbar.
Pre-burning operations such as typing a disc label, finalizing the disc and selecting a writing label may be simply done in a small window.
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Drag and drop function
- Supports multi- languages; Russian, French, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish, Danish and German
- Supports a wide range of image formats
- Supports a wide range of video formats: AVI, MPEG, WAV, RA, M4A, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MP3, WMA, H.264, RM, MOV AAC, AC3, OGG,
Write Blue-ray discs;
Soft4boost burning studio full version is a handy tool for use in writing data on BD-R and BD-RE Blu-ray discs. More so, soft4data is designed with a unique BD capacity thus making it possible to store the data in the highest possible quality. The BD capacity is 25 to 50MB per disc.
Burning DVD discs;
Soft4 boost is the best tool for this purpose for several reasons. One, the tool supports all the major media formats. They include DVD +/- R and DVD +/- RW. Also, the tool allows you to copy video files directly from HDD to your DVD disc.
Burning bootable discs;
Besides burning the above-named discs, soft4 boost studio may also be used to burn bootable discs. Also, the soft4boost studio is used to create bootable discs. The tool swiftly burns disc irrespective of their formats. The context menu on the user interface is handy as it shows whether the file size is compatible with the loaded disc.
Creating media content on discs;
The soft4boost burning studio is also used for creating audio and video DVDs, CDs, and Mp3 discs. Importing data to the discs is simple. This is by selecting the files you wish to import to a standard open dialog file. Alternatively, the user may explore the drag and drop function. Here, one is required to drag the files from the source file and then drop them at the tool’s interface.
Making ISO image;
The tool not only makes it possible to create ISO images discs but also lets users burn and edit ISO images. The user has the choice between importing the files straight from a loaded disc or select files from a local folder. Further, with the tool, users can load ISO images and even delete any unwanted ISO images.
Deleting data from rewritable files;
Besides the ability to write files on rewritable files, the tool is used to erase data on rewritable files. You may choose to perform a quick wipe or a full wipe. The full wipe function shall erase all the physical data in a disc. This is a different but more efficient way of erasing data from rewritable discs.
Notably, the tool supports a wide range of image formats. They include Alcohol 120% image files and Nero Burning-ROM image files.
- Highly Customizable – allows the user to select a preferred disc label and the burning speed. The default speed value is however set at x10.
- Allows you to change the studio design as you wish; there are up to 11 skin types for you to choose from
- Allows retrieval of data details about the disc drive such as the disc speed and the disc type
- Burning operations are fast and easy
- High-quality video and ripping quality
- High definition video quality
- Where the DVD file is too large, the tool automatically compresses the DVD accordingly
Although the tool completes installation within a minute, the user must shut down several of their computer applications for the installation to complete successfully.
Supported operating systems
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 10
- Windows 2000
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
- 4 GB RAM
- 3 GHz processor
- At least 54.4 available hard disc space