DriverPack Solution for Windows 7, 8, 10. If you have ever been faced with configuring a new computer or have had the need to format yours and reinstall everything, you know how time-consuming the whole process can be. If you are a very organized person, you might have kept all the original software for your components and you’ll have no major problems configuring them. But if you are like most people, you might know where 10% of the installation software is. That’s when the quest begins, searching on the internet for the right driver version in every case.
DriverPack Solution 17 overview
DriverPack Solution was designed to help you get your computer ready and running in no time. It has one of the largest driver databases around, which assures that you will find the right ones for your computer. They not only store the drivers in their servers, but they also make it a point to correct any issues they may have. That’s why sometimes you’ll notice that the drivers that you get through DriverPack Solution work even better than the ones that you download from official sites.
It has been designed so that it’s easy to use for everyone. So, even though it’s powerful enough to be used by sys admins, it’s also friendly enough for home users who want to keep their PCs running smoothly.
Key Features of DriverPack Solution 17 Free Download
- It comes in three different versions: Online, it downloads quickly and installs all the drivers that your computer needs; Network, in this version you will find all the drivers for your network components; Offline, you will not need an internet connection to use this version but it takes almost 14GB of your hard drive.
- It has a large driver database. You’ll find all the drivers that you need and they will even work better than the ones you download from the official sites.
- In case you run into any issues caused by the installation of a driver, the program creates a restore point that will take your system to the previous configuration.
- If you have problems with any of the drivers, a report will be created automatically with all the details that the development team needs to prevent it from happening again.
This is the best part of this software; it’s completely free of charge. You just download it and start installing all the missing drivers in your system. Your computer will be configured in no time with just one click.
- Windows operating system. It works on versions starting on XP up to Windows 10.
- If you want to get the offline version, you’ll need 14GB of available disk space.
- A high-speed internet connection.
How to use?
It has a pretty straightforward operation. By default, it is set to work in automatic mode, which means that it will search for the missing drivers in your PC, find them in the program’s database and install them. This is why they advertise that you can configure your system with just one click.
For more advanced users, there is also a custom setting that will allow you to turn off the automatic mode so you can use only the options of your choice.
- It’s easy to use.
- It has a large driver database, you’ll almost certain to find the ones that you need.
- You’ll get access to user support if you have any questions they will answer them.
- It’s only available for Windows systems.
When upgrading or restoring your computer one of the main issues is finding and installing all the right drivers. If you’ve had your PC for a while, it’s more than likely that it doesn’t have its original configuration. Sometimes a component breaks down or you just want a new and improved version, this is when the problem begins because – let’s face it – we don’t always hold on to the installation software for all of our PC’s components.
If that sounds something like your case then you’ll be thankful for programs like DriverPack Solution free download. This one makes the whole process almost seamless since it has one of the largest driver databases around. This guarantees that you will find the driver you need. They even take the time to correct some bugs that the original driver might have (if that’s something that the manufacturing company allows, sometimes it’s not possible to edit the driver’s code), so you might even find that the software that you downloaded using this program works better than the original one. That in itself is a good enough reason to give this program a try.
- All Windows operating system, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- 512 MB of ram
- 50 GB hard disk
- Pentium 4 or dual-core processor