DirectX 11 is designed by Microsoft, and it’s also distributed by Microsoft Corp. It is a set of drivers that enhance visual and audio performance. It is best known for its use with games, whereby it allows you to run the games with excellent graphics in video games. It is a pack of drivers designed for Windows 7 and Windows 8 and it has been updated regularly.
It is perhaps the huge jump in graphics performance that has been awaited for a while. If you are a gamer, it is nearly impossible to use your computer without DirectX since it allows you to use the latest titles of games and provides techniques specifically for games and applications that involve interactive multimedia.
Microsoft itself released it for the optimal use of its Windows applications. DX11 is an essential component of PC gaming. Multiple components are all considered as fundamental to the operation of everything on the PC like 3D video games, video playback, graphics, and image clarity.
The latest version DirectX 11 will have enhancements in graphics and hardware support as well. It is used in the optimum running of the latest games on the market, it is used in sound improvements, image enhancements and clarity of a picture be it a photo, video, graphics or game.
- New Applications Program Interface (API) enables developers to get higher performance and enhanced GPU (Graphics Processing Unit) usage.
- Multiple GPU support gives more freedom during usage.
- There are graphic, sound and image improvements.
- It is rare to have any problems involving compatibility or performance.
- It is downloaded for free and available in the market.
- It’s quite easy to install.
- You will have a noticeable change in the general function and look of your games.
- It’s redistributed and allows for continuous updates to its components.
- It will automatically download missing components as and when necessary.
Steps for installation.
- Get your DX11 from the market or the internet.
- Most games and products that need it provide the version necessary for that products.
- Installation is quite easy and safe.
- Select the “download” button.
- Choose the language for usage of the program.
- Select “open” or “run” at the current location.
- Once installed, you need not worry about it anymore.
- You will enjoy the graphic, sound and image improvements that it offers.
- Runs smoothly in accordance with applications and games.
- Doesn’t need an activation key.
Your PC should have minimum system requirements to be able to support DX11.
Make sure that these requirements are available before you download it. These
are at the least possible requirements that should be available:
- Operating system Windows XP, 7, 8…
- RAM Memory: 1GB
- Hard disk space: 100MB
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
Key features of DirectX 11 free download
The most noticeable features for the DirectX 11 are as follows:
- It a “Tessellation Enabled” feature which smooths the image and enhances the visual qualities so that you get a high definition picture.
- A HDR Texture Compression feature is implemented.
- A “Shade model” is a key feature.
- A “Multi-threading” capability: This helps the PC work faster and much more efficiently so that games don’t get stuck during operation.
- Direct compute: This is for games and non-game applications, since software like Photoshop or any other video editor, needs a lot of processing as such DX11 speeds them up and saves time.
- It was used as a basis for MS XBOX and all other versions of the XBOX.
- It provides functionality in sound and the use of joy sticks.
- It was designed originally for gaming and gamers and its sister project is the XBOX as such they share a similar logo.
Compatible video cards or Graphics card
Make sure that the specifications on your computer support the DX11 drivers be it the hard disk, the graphics card, the processor.
Each and every version of Windows that has been released has supported versions of DX. Newer versions of Windows were allowed to continue using the available version of DirectX until the newer version was released then they would be phased out in favor of the new one. Some of these specifications should be available:
- Radeon Hard Drive 7660d with AMD
- A Hard Drive of size 3000
- An ATI Graphics card support
- An ATI Radeon Hard Disk size 3200
- An ATI Graphic Card with specs of b276
- An ATI Radeon Hard Disk size 4550
- An ATI Radeon 3000
Games that can only operate with it are:
- FIFA 15
- Mortal Kombat X
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
- GTA 5 improves with these drivers significantly.
- Assassins Creed
- Sims 3
- Angry Bird
- Bio shock infinite
- Alien Isolation
- Tropico 5
Direct X 11.3 is anticipated soon.
And Direct 12 is what was expected eventually and with great speed but has recently been released.
The beginning of the series was DirectX 1.0 and was released as early as 1995, it was followed by – 2.0, 2.0a,3.0, 3.0a, 3.0b, 4.0, 5.0, 5.2 …..
1 – Is it easy to use?
It is very easy to use by any gamer or non-gamer.
2 – Is it safe for any computer?
It is 100% safe, especially since it was provided by Microsoft itself.
3 – Do you need the DirectX 11?
It is a group of multimedia technologies required by many Windows Games.
4 – What is the purpose of DX11?
It is a software made by Microsoft, and its purpose is to connect with a computer’s hardware such that it can handle tasks connected to rendering graphics, video, and audio on the windows platform.
5 – Does it provide security?
The DX11 provides security and updates as well as up to date feature covering multiple types of technologies.
6 – What is the meaning of DirectX 11?
The most basic explanation is that it is the breaking down of the polygons of a game into tiny pieces for very high accuracy in performance.
7- Are all Bits sizes compatible with the DirectX 11?
Both 32 Bit and 64 Bit work very well with it.