Charles Proxy license key is a software application developed by the people at XK72, one of the most famous developers of web browsing tools and applications. The software is an HTTP proxy tool that is utilized to view and manage the intermediate traffic that exists between a computer and the internet. This interval space between is the HTTP, and SSL coded information for query and responses generated by servers. There also exist HTTP headers wherein cookies and cache is stored. The software can be used as an HTTP monitor and as a reverse proxy tool. The user can review all the SSL requests in a less cryptic format of plain text and also view all of the contents of the response generated. The messages are displayed in a tree chart.
The software either works as a standalone web proxy that runs on the computer or associated itself with a web browser as an add-on tool. The latter configuration setting enables the user to record and display all the data you receive and send. This transparency that exists because of the proxy in place, diagnosis, quick-fix, and debugging problems related to connectivity can be resolved with ease. Through features like SSL Proxying, Bandwidth Throttling for web browsers, and AJAX, the proxy tool is one of the most productive options out there in HTTP Proxy. The tool is also available as a proxy add-on for most of the web browsers currently being used, including Mozilla Firefox, Mac OS’s Safari, Google Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
The software application’s efficacy in the process can be tested and licensed after using the free trial option available on the developer’s website. Post-trial, the software is available in a licensed version priced at a cost-effective rate.
Supported File Types
- The software is a web proxy tool that can be installed as an application file of .exe extension. As a web browser proxy device, the software is downloaded as .exe and operated in the browser’s background.
Main Features of Charles proxy Crack License Key
- Simple design for lighter file size
- Ability to review SSL requests through SSL Proxy
- Plain text overview of the responses
- Bandwidth Throttling option for slow connections
- AJAX debugging for XML and JSON queries
- Review of Flash Remoting / Flex Remoting messages
- Back-end testing
- Query edit for multiple responses
- Breakpoints for intervention
- W3C validation tool for validating responses
- Browser Add-on integration
- Ability to run in the background
- Proxy settings in line for Windows, Mac OS X, and Mozilla Firefox
- Most web applications support HTTP Proxy
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP and above
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Apple’s Mac OS X 10.7 and above
- Support for Linux systems
- Processor of 1 GHz or better
- Stable Internet connectivity
- Browser for add-on integration
How to install and use?
- Download the application file from the website
- Once you have done so, open the download file, and this will open the application installation wizard, follow the instructions and accept all terms and conditions
- Click on Finish to complete installation
- This will open the application in a new window