Resource Hacker is one of the most trusted resource editing utilities on the market currently available. This is majorly on account of its very advanced script compiler and decompiler (both of which are working with internal resources), that is highly compatible with all Windows OS platforms. Unfortunately, this latest version is better handled by really experienced users.
Resource Hacker is the most recent and probably the last ever version according to its author.
Key Features Of Resource Hacker Portable
- Resource Hacker helps you modify resources by replacing it with another resource using its different script compiler that operates with internal resources.
- It offers some host options such as viewing, modifying, renaming, adding and extracting resources in 32bit and 64bit Windows resource.
- It also provides version information so you can always look up at the details of all the modification and updates that have been made
- Specific dialog controls before recompiling with the internal compiler can be visually moved and resized through click and drag.
- Through its “Replace Icon” feature you can replace a cursor or bitmap that is in another file.
- The above-mentioned resources have various saving options so that the user can choose between binary (regular or untyped) or regular .img files
- Viewing the resources can be done through Cursor, Icon, AVI videos, Bitmap, GIF, and JPG. WAV.
- It also plays MIDI audio resources, so it provides access to all necessary resource files
- Menus, MessageTables, Dialogs, StringTables, Accelerators, VersionInfo and Delphi Forms resources can be seen as support scripts in a decompiled mode.
- Dialogs and menus can also be viewed as they would appear in a running application.
- You can add resources to an application by copying them from external resource files.
- It allows you delete additional resources and thus freeing up necessary space.
Free up space for the necessary files in your life and don’t collect them all like a hamster – Resource Hacker will guide you.