Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer is perhaps one the most popular and fastest web surfing tool around that allows users to customize their browser to their tastes. It comes with a variety of features which makes it very apt for everyday browsing experience. Its offline installer which is the crux of this article finds relevance with users who wish to install the web browser on multiple systems without having to connect to the internet to download it each time. That, of course, would save consumption of bandwidth and save cost.
Mozilla FireFox Quantum 57.0 Final Offline Installer
Reviewing the Mozilla offline installer for this browser is not going to be complete without taking a look at some of the exciting features of the latest version of this web browser
Features of Mozilla Firefox Offline
Here are some of the new and exciting the features of this frontline web browser
- The downloading button and panel have now been made simpler than they were before
- It is now available in another additional language of the world which is Myanmar
- This latest version has now afforded developers the opportunity of creating and saving customized devices in design mode of the browser
- Previously identified security lapses have been resolved in this latest version
- It now has support for multiple processes which would ensure that the browser is split into several processes to better its security, stability and ultimately, responsiveness
How Mozilla Offline Installer Is Used
The offline installer would have to first be downloaded online preferable from the official website of Mozilla. It should be noted during downloading that there are different languages options just are there are different system specifications. You will do well to download the right file compatible with your system (whether 32 or 64 bits) and your preferred language.
As soon as the Mozilla offline installer has been successfully downloaded, you can copy it to any PC or Desktop Computer you wish to use the browser and extract the application component first to commence installation
During installation, you would have to select the type of set up you want. The two available setup types are standard and custom modes. With standard setup, Mozilla would simply apply the commonest setup options for you and you would not need bothering yourself. However, if you are guru with this browser, you can choose to tweak it yourself by selecting the custom setup option
Once the process above is completed, choose the destination on your computer you would like Mozilla to be installed, click on the “install” button and in a matter of minutes, the process is complete and you can now begin to make use of the browser straight away.
- It guards against wastage of bandwidth and maybe time in getting the browser installed on your system. This is because if you aren’t using the offline installer and you are attempting to download and install Mozilla Firefox directly online, any interruption in network connection would mean you would have to begin the entire process again.
- The package can be used anytime even without internet connection
The offline installer can only download the version of Mozilla Firefox it is associated with and what this means is that, if there is a new update to the browser, you would still have to go online to download it.
Attempting to install Mozilla Web browser with the offline installer may not be successful without the following system minimum requirements
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10. It should be noted that the 64-Bits version of Firefox is only available on Windows 7 or a later version
- Processor: Pentium 4 or a higher version as long as it supports SSE2
- RAM: Minimum of 512 MB
- Hard Disk Memory: At least 200 MB must be available
- OS: X 10.9, X 10.10, X 10.11
- RAM: 512 MB would suffice
- Hard Drive: Not less than 200 MB should be free
For GNU or Linux
Firefox is fastidious for these OS and would not work at all if the following libraries or packages requirements are not met
- GTK+ 3.4 or a later version of it
- Libstdc++ 4.6.1 or a higher version
- Glib 2.22 or a later version
- Org 1.7 or a later version is highly recommended
Perhaps, you are missing out on the great browsing experience afforded by Mozilla Firefox offline installer its first-to-be-reckoned-with status is by no means a flattery or accident. It is very fast and offers lots of customization options. The offline installer is highly recommended because it makes installation of the package possible on multiple systems even when there’s no internet connection.