Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 product key 100% working giveaway most popular product key Microsoft office 2010 professional plus 32 and 64 bit
One of the most common software packages found in any personal computer or professional business computer is Microsoft Office. Across several computers, Office has been claimed as the most important software package required for a computer, ahead of Media Players and Internet Web Browsers. It is also one of the leading and most successful products from Microsoft yet. One of the most popular packages in the line of the premium software service is Microsoft Professional Plus 2010. Ever since it began rolling out to the public, there has been a consensus regarding the software’s stability and reliability when it comes to its applications. The variety of the applications offered within the Office package is the key factor for its widespread acceptance.
The applications aid in everything under the umbrella of document creation and processing for individuals/business professionals. The software is available for both Windows OS and Macintosh OS. Even though the latter of the two did not have access to any of the Office applications earlier, the latest versions support Apple’s Macintosh OS. As the software’s user base grew in number, the Office package and it’s file types were a staple across several systems. Through a common software package, it is now easier for cross-platform users to share documents and work on them together. Even with other document processing software packages available, Microsoft’s Office has more than just a competitive edge in the market.
why office 2010 product key?
The applications offered in the software package include MicrosoftWord, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Access. Each application has its own unique function that contributes to both business professionals as well as students. While Microsoft Word is an effective application for creating, editing and reviewing documents, Excel can be used to create spreadsheets and perform analytical functions. PowerPoint is an application to create presentations with the use of clipart, images, and tables that can be presented on respective slides in template professional styles. Outlook is an application that functions as a bridge between your computer and your email server. You can use Outlook to send emails and share files among your contacts over the internet. Access is an application designed to have utility in data analysis and cater to other needs in business.
- Word Processing on the go with Professional Plus
- Document creation, editing, and sharing of documents using the applications in the software package
- Cross-platform accessibility
- Universal standard for document file types
- Inherent options available within the application that add the option to share and review
- Templates available for professional styling of documents
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and view them using the PowerPoint Presentations Viewer
- Integrated email with Microsoft Outlook enables easier file sharing over the internet
- Ability to analyze data using Microsoft Office applications like Access and Excel
- Print presentations, documents, and data files using the application
- Preview before printing using Print Preview
- Convert Word documents from document file types to Portable Document Files (PDF)
- Unlimited access to all features of the software with activated license of the applications
- Different themes available for Microsoft Office applications
Main Pros and Cons
- Microsoft Professional Plus 2010 has an inspired design that promotes ease of use. The utility design across applications like Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint promotes user accessibility.
- One of the most important advantages of using Office is the faster sharing options using web applications like Outlook over the internet. Several businesses use outlook for sharing confidential emails using their institution email ID.
- The official license of the software package is very expensive and is not suitable for students on a cash crunch.
- Certain template designs in Word, PowerPoint are old-fashioned.
- Updated user-interface with fluent design aspects
- Role-based design
- Backstage view for advanced options in the application like author information and print preview
- ‘File’ tab on Microsoft Word, Excel that has options for saving documents, converting file formats, etc.
- Ribbon customization for all applications to improve user performance and accessibility
- Redesigned icons for all applications including a revamped logo for Microsoft Office
- A minimum requirement of 500 MHz Processor speed
- 256 MB RAM or higher to run applications without any lag
- 1 GB of free Hard disk space (HDD) to download the software package
- Active internet connection
- Official serial key of the original license to Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010
we will provide you both latest version keys here
(Retail version Here)
Microsoft Office 2010 product key