Recover My Files 220.127.116.1187 Crack With License Key + Torrent
Files, whether audio, video, Excel, Applications, Word, PDF or whatever type and format, can get lost from a system’s hard drive or disk in a number of ways. It can be a result of an accidental deletion or formatting. It can also be deliberate, especially when you think you would not need such files anymore, but you eventually do. Files also get lost due to attacks from viruses and an unexpected system shutdown.
Why Recover My Files Crack?
Whichever means or ways your files got missing, Even if those files have been emptied from your Computer’s Recycle Bin, Recover My Files, an application designed by its name, can get your files back once installed on your PC.
With this tool, you don’t have to scan your entire hard disk once you can identify which folder contains the lost file. It allows you to scan and retrieve your lost file selectively. The entire process of getting back your lost data can be done in three steps viz: Launch, Scan, and Recover.
- Supports File Recovery from the Recycle Bin.
- Even after your hard disk has crashed, it can recover your files on it.
- Recovers files from different media sources such as Android, Hard Drive, Zip, Floppy Disk, USB, Micro SD, iPod, Camera Cad, etc.
- It supports recovering files lost due to errors in partitioning
- It equally supports the recovery of RAW files on hard drives.
- The type of files it can retrieve knows no bounds. Videos, emails, Documents, music, and images are all covered.
- Supports HFS+, NFTS, HFS! And FAT (whether 32, 12, or 16).
- Recover files even after reinstallation of Windows OS.
System Requirements for Recover My Files
- OS: Windows 2003, 2008, 7, Vista, XP (both 32 and 64-bit supported)
- Processor: Pentium IV or above with a speed of over 1.4GHz.
- RAM: 1GB minimum.
- How to Use Recover My Files
- Hard Disk Space: 50MB is okay.
How to Use Recover My Files?
- Before beginning the retrieval process, selecting “High Performance” on your power system is recommended.
- Launch the app click on the “Recover Files” button, and then proceed by clicking the “Next” button.
- A window comes up where you are to select the folder or drive from where you wish to retrieve your file.
- Click on the “Search” files to get the deleted files.
- Check the files you wish to retrieve and restore either on your Flash drive or on your system directly.
How to Crack?
- The first thing to do is to download the crack file from here. You can choose the location where you would want it to be saved on your PC
- The installation is best done on the drive where you know you haven’t lost a file. That is, as much as possible, avoid installing it on a drive containing the lost file you are looking for.
- The next step would be to run the application and input the serial code obtained from the keygen, also downloadable here.
- Wait for the installation to finish and you’re done in a matter of seconds!
- It scans drives for lost files swiftly. That is, it is very fast.
- It doesn’t consume system resources that much.
- The installation process is quite easy.
- Its interface is not that simple. You may need some guidance to find your way around it.
- Certain scanning features such as “Pause’ are lacking, and that, in a way, can make scanning boring and time-consuming.
- Boot utility is absent. The implication is that recovering a lost file from an environment of Pre-OS is impossible.
Some Data Recovery Alternatives
There are quite a number of applications that can get back your lost files in a smart way, as Recover My Files would. Some of them are listed here
- Ontrack EasyRecovery
- iCare Data Recovery
- Secure Recovery
- Data Rescue PC4
- Stellar Phoenix
The basic function of getting back lost data onto your PC is adequately done by this tool. Yes, accessory-wise, it may not be at pal with other data-recovery packages, but it performs as well as its other alternatives. Nonetheless, the developers would have to keep working on it to make file recovery through it as effortless as possible.
Recover My Files 6 crack is an application worth having on every Windows-operated PC.